Who you are is a whole lot of where you have been and here is where I’ve been and who I am...
- I was born and bred in the Midwest. I love lightning bugs, college sports, the Chicago Cubbies, fall, camp and good old farm common sense.
- College and living in the hospitable south taught me just how far you can go with lots of sugar, spice and everything nice.
- Over 30-years working for the –“Mouse”-(as in Mickey Mouse), taught me to work hard, celebrate every-day and never ever forget the FIREWORKS!
- My family and friends are cool, crazy characters. I can’t imagine life without them.
- And last but always first: God. His love is forever and ever. AMEN.
(Oh, by the way, I’m nuts for Christmas!)